MBR Academics

MBR Academics

Educational Courses Not Taught In Schools

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Am A Straight A Student! & The Little Match Girl



Why am I posting this video?
It was done a long time ago and I believe it makes a point.
I have loved the Little Match Girl movie since I was a little girl.The story was written by Hans Christian Andersen ,who grew up with poor parents and vowed that he would be famous. Hans never gave up his dream. This story was written with his own mother in mind. Hans remembered his mother had to go begging for awhile. Hans father died when he was 11 years old. It is an old 1902 silent film but it sure tells a great tale. Go back in history and watch what was believed in a long time ago, but is still timeless.Remember that the story comes from the MIND of Hans Christian Andersen. We can see what he was thinking in his stories.   I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment